venerdì 12 giugno 2015

HardOn live show @Bunker Disco Club

Hello fetish-addicted pigs :) today I wanted to show you some pics taken from the hardest fetish show in London, HardOn by Suzie Krueger, landed in Rome last April 25th and held @Bunker, via Placido Zurla 68, Rome, for its first time.
In that occasion I took part as a hard performer along with my hot piggy partner in crime Wild Karl, who taught me how to obey to my master's orders :-) The floor was crowded, audience excited and we were very horny and so motivated that we finally wanted to end up with a double-ended dildo penetration which led to a gratifying noisy applause. Thanks to the people coming there to assist to our performance, and for those who missed it, here you are some pics shooted therein. Enjoy :)













1 commento: