sabato 5 dicembre 2015

Interview in Adam Magazine no.9-10/2015


Photo by GDLart.


Witam wszystkich! Hello everybody! Last summer I flew to Poznań (PL) with Nicola Antonio for our sex show in the occasion of the Mr.Fetish Poland 2015 contest @Klub Dark Angels, where I met the journalist of Adam Magazine, the most famous LGBT-themed bimonthly periodical released in Poland.




I was very enthusiastic and looked forward to having my first oral interview abroad (in English): it was a cold June Sunday, the day after the live show, and I was sitting in front of a big window with an amazing view on the majestic Stary Browar (the old beer factory, now a shopping center) at the Andersia Hotel as my interviewer was asking me a series of interesting questions about my private and public life, which I willingly answered to. However, the outcome of the interview appeared in the mag Sep./Oct. edition is so long and controversial that I need a new post to translate it all from Italian to English for you (thanks to Marius, my Polish friend living in Rome like me, whose translation leads me to think that a little clarity is due). Therefore, waiting for the upcoming post about it, keep on following me :-P



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento