lunedì 21 marzo 2016

Boy Babe Bonanza by uknakedmen.com

Hello dildo lovers from all over the world! :-) Last Feb., 23rd a new solo scene appeared under the name of Boy Babe Bonanza on uknakedmen.com after nearly 2 years and a half when I had my first dildo self-fucking solo scene ever. As time is going by, techniques improve and body skills sharpen so much that I feel like being now ready to welcome a bigger and bigger quantity of inches (rather a full hand?) to convey even more pleasure. In fact, the following pics and the link to the preview below witness this unexpected abilty which is never enough, anyway ;)
P.S.: skip the first part of the video where I get interviewed, please XD since I am hopeless in having a proper direct speech in English language. Dear me! :'( :-P












Preview edited by my twitter follower @chandlerboi85


2 commenti:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER come back...

    RispondiElimina